The Precautions We Take in Our Hotel Against Coronavirus
The fear of catching a virus has surrounded everyone in the world. People who want to stay in hotels are looking for the safest hotel to protect their health and not get infected. We have taken all the necessary precautions for the coronavirus outbreak that causes a red alarm all over the world. Our guests can stay in our hotel with peace of mind.
At our hotel, which is the pioneer of tourism and innovation, we share the measures we take to inform our visitors, hygiene and cleaning rules.
The Precautions We Take Against COVID-19 Disease
• Measures we take to minimize the risk of infection and virus transmission.
• Foods and drinks that strengthen the immune system
• Food safety inspection
• Rooms left empty for at least 24 hours after the gust check out
• Safe social distance in common areas
• Disinfection with Ozone and ULV Machine
• Isolated rooms and food
• Textile products are washed at 90 degrees
• Open - closed area disinfection
• The windows in the rooms and other areas are open during cleaning and all closed areas are ventilated for at least one hour after cleaning.
• The person performing the cleaning wears gloves after disinfect his/her hands in accordance with the hygiene rules and constantly changes his/her gloves.
• In general cleaning, we clean the areas that are frequently touched by hands (door handles, batteries, telephone, air conditioning and television control, etc.) with care. We use extra hygiene products for these areas.
• The textile products (towels, sheets, linens, etc.) used by the guests are folded and stored in clean areas. The products are washed in a washing machine at 60 - 90 degrees.
• Air conditioning maintenance, repair and cleaning are done regularly.
• The chlorine level of the pool is at the level determined by the legislation.
• Cleaning, maintenance and ventilation of the pool, sauna, steam room and massage rooms are carried out regularly.
Precautions We Take for the Protection and Control of Our Restaurants
The main principles of infection prevention and control that we apply to reduce the risk of general infection in restaurants:
• The distance between the tables is set at least 1.5 meters.
• Tables are constantly cleaned with suitable products.
• By keeping the windows of the restaurant open, fresh air is provided in the restaurant.
• The kitchen is cleaned at regular intervals.
• Restaurant staff pay attention to hand cleaning and change their masks and gloves at regular intervals.
• If we have staff who have any respiratory infections (cough, fever, respiratory distress, etc.), They will be asked to quarntine them selves at home until all the symptoms are gone.
• As the hand contact is risky, we ended applications such as open buffet and enabled the employees to do the service.
We provided our employees with the necessary training on all the measures regarding to this epidemic and emphasized the following topics throughout the training.
• Care should be taken to clean hands and hands should be washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Hands should be cleaned with alcohol based antiseptics.
• A person suffering from any viral respiratory infection should cover his mouth and nose with disposable napkins during sneezing and coughing. It should not enter crowded places and unmasked.
• People who come into contact with the personal belongings of the guests (carrying their luggage etc.) should wash their hands immediately before and after these operations or perform hand cleaning with a disinfectant.
If our guests staying at our hotel have complaints (high fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) compatible with COVID-19 disease:
• It is ensured that other guests leave immediately and apply to the nearest health unit.
• The health unit to which the person applies, is informed immediately to the Contagious Diseases Unit of the Provincial / District Health Directorate.
• Infectious diseases unit manages the case according to the possible case management scheme. It detects its contacts and initiates the necessary follow-up procedures (close contact, contact) according to the contact characteristics.
• If the patient is diagnosed with COVID-19, the patient's room is ventilated for at least 24 hours and the room is kept empty. The room is cleaned in detail and disinfected.